electroporation/use no steril glycerol

Nougayrède Jean-Philippe jpnoug at hol.fr
Fri Jun 12 18:56:41 EST 1998

Hello.
We currently electroporate E. coli cells with the BioRad apparatus; we
filter-sterilize (0.22) the 10% glycerol in high quality water... using an
autoclaved stock of high grade glycerol. The efficiency is very good, even
with wild type strains. Biorad has gone crazy, or what ? ;-)

JP Nougayrede.
Mol Microbiology Lab. Toulouse. Fr.

Christian Ebeling wrote in <358158B1.1CB1 at mail.mpiem.gwdg.de>...