SAP???

Bernard Murray bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Fri Jun 12 17:02:08 EST 1998

In article <358147BB.3965 at chugaibio.com>, dspinella at chugaibio.com,
@chugaibio.com wrote:

> > Hi:
> > Is it just me, my group, or has anyone else had trouble with the last few
> > batches of SAP from BMB.
[snip]
> > Curious,
> > David
>
> Nope it isn't just you ... we've had the same problem. Went away went we
> switched back to Cip. I guess its back to phenol extractions until BMB
> gets their act together... Anybody else notice this?
> Cheers, Dom Spinella

Argh! not good to hear.  Have you tried the SAP from Amersham
(ex. USB) instead or does it all come from the same original
manufacturers anyway?  I've had no experience with the BMB
version and I'm just about to run out of my USB vial.  I'd
hate to go back to CIP.
     Bernard
--
Bernard Murray, PhD