WE SUPPLY YOU WITH THE LEADS !!

wearetheteam103 at HOTMAIL.COM wearetheteam103 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 13 22:17:36 EST 1998

THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING ONLY. FUTURE MAILINGS WILL NOT BE
SENT TO YOU ABOUT THIS PROGRAM. IF THIS IS REACHING YOU AND
YOU DON'T WANT ANY PART OF IT, PLEASE
mailto:wearetheteam103 at hotmail.com AND PUT "REMOVE" IN THE
SUBJECT FIELD, AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM US AGAIN!

Look - Listen and Join today! Your future could depend on
it!!!

ATTENTION OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS!!!!!!

Please allow me to introduce you to the fastest growing
opportunity in the country today, today, today... (hint-hint)

A one time purchase of $50 to qualify for $2061.00 plus more
per month with only 2 personally sponsored!!!

There are no monthly out of pocket expenses to qualify YOUR
commission
check. All future expenses will come ONLY FROM YOUR commission
check. You will always be in profit.

At present there is one product per phase. The company goal is
to have 5 to 10 product choices for each phase.

There are major groups bringing in huge organizations into
this company. This can mean massive spillover for you. This
doesn't mean that you can't bring your friends in this with
you. They'll thank you for it.

THIS REALLY HAPPENED!  One of our Executive directors went on
vacation, came home to find her matrix almost entirely full !!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?

As you know...in this business, "POSITION" and "TIMING" can
mean everything!!! Not only that, we have leaders standing by
ready to help in on your efforts and answer your questions.

DON'T DELAY...RESERVE YOUR POSITION TODAY!!!

For more information on this exciting program and opportunity,
Request more information by sending a request to:

mailto:wearetheteam101 at bigfoot.com

Put "MORE INFO" in the subject line. One of our Executive
Leaders will get back with you A.S.A.P.

Name: ______________________

Email Address:_____________________

Phone Number: _______________

Best Time To Call: ___________________

Now send your request to: mailto:wearetheteam101 at bigfoot.com

   (All information will be kept strictly confidential)

SUCCESSFULLY,
JEFF

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Gary