Nonradioactive labeling/detection info wanted

gwallmanning at wnmeds.ac.nz gwallmanning at wnmeds.ac.nz
Sun Jun 14 21:01:31 EST 1998

A word of caution with the ECL kit.  Amersham will only warrant this product
for three months from date of purchase.  We had kits that went off after a
time, and their response to our enquiries was that some components in the
kits only had a six month shelf life, and as they would keep them in stock
for up to 3 months, they would only guarentee them for three months after
that.  Other than that, it is a very good system.

Cheers,

Glenn.                                All opinions my own, etc....
                                      No commercial affiliations.....