help!- looking for antibodies to detect 6 His-tagged protein

Christian Fritze cfritze at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 16 09:28:06 EST 1998

BAbCO sells a high-quality 6xHis monoclonal which is used for western at
1:1000. We sell raw ascites fluid at $250 for 0.5 ml, $350 for 1.0 ml, and
the purified antibody at $300 for 0.5 ml, $400 for 1.0 ml.  Recognition of
the 6xHis epitope is NOT dependent on flanking sequence.

--
Christian Fritze, Ph.D.
Director of Technology Transfer
christian at babco.com