Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: host not found) (fwd)

Yihua Han hanyihua at Uni-Hohenheim.DE
Wed Jun 17 09:33:05 EST 1998

  Send mail to mime at for more info.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:59:05 +0200 (MEST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at ultra3-4.rz.Uni-Hohenheim.DE>
To: hanyihua at
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: host not found)

The original message was received at Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:59:01 +0200 (MEST)
from root at []

<methods at>

550 <methods at>... Host unknown (Name server: host not found)

Reporting-MTA: dns; ultra3-4.rz.Uni-Hohenheim.DE
Received-From-MTA: DNS;
Arrival-Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:59:01 +0200 (MEST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; methods at
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS;
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:59:05 +0200 (MEST)