Estrogen receptor

Brian Cohen cohen at wadsworth.org
Thu Jun 18 13:52:19 EST 1998

I'm not totally familiar with the literature, but this reference (and ones
contained within) might be a place to start.  Hope it helps!
J Biol Chem 1997 Apr 25;272(17):11526-11534

Chromatin remodeling by transcriptional activation domains
in a yeast episome.

Stafford GA, Morse RH

Molecular Genetics Program, Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of
Health and
State University of New York School of Public Health, Albany, New York
12201-2002, USA.

Brian

--
Brian D. Cohen, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Reproductive and Metabolic Disorders
cohen at wadsworth.org