Looking for Klett colorimeter or something loke that

Uwe Kaerst kaerst at gbf.de
Fri Jun 19 09:30:17 EST 1998


I am looking for a Klett-Summerson colorimeter or an equivalent device to 
determine the turbidity of cultures without taking samples from them.

Are the Klett colorimeters still made and sold, and if so, can anybody tell me 
the address of the company? Or is there equivalent equipment from other 

Thanks a lot in advance


Uwe Kaerst
Dept. Enzymology
GBF  - Gesellschaft fuer Biotechnologische Forschung
Mascheroder Weg 1
D-38124 Braunscheig, Germany
Tel:  +(49) 531 6181 318
Fax: +(49) 531 2612313
EMAIL: kaerst at gbf-braunschweig.de
-- Disclaimer --
Standard > Keyword : Opinions, my own, nobody else's, no affiliation, 
whatsoever ...
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a 
hurry !"

More information about the Methods mailing list