Looking for Klett colorimeter or something loke that

Uwe Kaerst kaerst at gbf.de
Fri Jun 19 09:30:17 EST 1998

Hi,

I am looking for a Klett-Summerson colorimeter or an equivalent device to
determine the turbidity of cultures without taking samples from them.

Are the Klett colorimeters still made and sold, and if so, can anybody tell me
the address of the company? Or is there equivalent equipment from other
companies?

Thanks a lot in advance

Uwe

--
Uwe Kaerst
Dept. Enzymology
EMAIL: kaerst at gbf-braunschweig.de

-- Disclaimer --
Standard > Keyword : Opinions, my own, nobody else's, no affiliation,
whatsoever ...