Nicotiana glutinosa transformation

rongchang ryang at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jun 21 02:43:02 EST 1998

I'm trying to transform some molecular constructs with Npt II mark gene
into Nicotiana glutinosa, 100mg/l Kanamicine was used in the regenerate
medium, one month later, the calli rounding the leaf disks are very
tiny,no shoot come up.  At the same time, all the constructs were
transformed into tobacco(Nicotiana tobaccum). I do need some results
from Nicotiana glutinosa transformation, if you have some suggestion or
good protocol for Nicotiana glutinosa tissue culture or transformation,
could you mind sendindg me an email :  ryang at central.murdoch.edu.au.
Thanks in anticipation

Rongchang Yang
SABC/Biological Scinece