Lose Weight and Make Money!!!

TrimPatch davidc at WKQU.davidc.com
Mon Jun 22 20:47:26 EST 1998

Hello methods

I got my first shipment of TrimPatch on May 5 and I have lost 17 pounds!!!
The product just launched April 1, 1998, so there is still plenty of room on this
opportunity and
they have new products coming out this year.
A patch for stress, a patch for sleep and a high powered patch for dieting, Natural
TrimUrgent, which is especially
for strong cravings. I hope it works on beer !! You can order TrimPatch for $ 79
dollars and recieve a 1 Month's supply.
This time next week you could proclaim a drop in weight. It seems to really work on
the urge to eat between meals.
And I seem to have some extra energy this week. Also, it is an opportunity for a great
home business. For just a minimum
$ 167 dollars, you can become your own distributor!! I did !!
Order application and debit form can be downloaded at:
http://www.naturalbodylines.com/forms.nclk
Just insert my sponsors ID # 824 and we will assign your Placement when we get
your order. Fax to the number
on the forms and welcome. Fax a copy to 330-724-4788 for your
placement...hurry...this company is going places.
These Products to be Introduced this Year ! What Will This Do For
Us ? REPEAT CUSTOMERS !!!
Natural StressPatch Natural SleepPatch Natural TrimUrgent
My first order arrived UPS with first class literature and packaging....I am really
pleased.....I put a 24 hour patch
on and was pleasantly surprised that it was clear....you really have to look for
it....my wife could not find it!!
I thought it would look like a smokers..; )
Please take a look at their web site and see if you are interested... I need to drop
about 10 more pounds, myself,
and I have plenty of friends that love food.... I will keep you posted on my results...
the convenience sells it for me....
Americans love convenience.......Thanks for listening....... Please visit our site-----
> Health and Wealth !!!
Sincerely,