differential display reviews and refs

klaus klaus at molgen.biologie.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jun 22 03:15:30 EST 1998

Bruce J. Turner wrote:

> I may be doing some work in the coming year that will depend on some
> version of the differential display technique to compare transcript pools
> from developing fish embryos treated in various ways.  I am only generally
> familiar with the technique, and would appreciate references to articles
> which deal with its nuances, latest modifications, pitfalls, potential
> problems, sensitivity, etc.  I suspect that these questions are frequent
> enough to constitute a "differential display faq" so please forgive me if
> I'm covering old ground---I'm just an old DNA gel jock,new to these lists,
> and unused to the world of RNA and gene expression...  Thanks much for any
> help.

> Bruce J. Turner
> Dept. Biology
> VPISU ("Va Tech")
> Blacksburg, VA 24061-0406
> (540)-231-7444 (V)
> (540)-231-9307 (F)
> fishgen at vt.edu
> webpage:  http://art.biol.vt.edu/Facultypages/Turner/Turner2.html

Hi Bruce,

look for the latest catalog of the GenHunter Corporation. The founder of
this corporation is Dr. Peng Liang, co-inventor of dif. dis.. In the
back of the catalog there is a huge reference list which should provide
You with all the information You want. Their address is
GenHunter Corp.
624 Grassmere Park Drive, Suite #17
Nashville, TN 37211
Phone: 615-833-0665 or 800-311-8260