ANN: www.dhiusa.com for your virology/cell culture needs

Michael David McCrea mmccrea at oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu
Tue Jun 23 07:58:43 EST 1998

Announcing Diagnostic Hybrids, Inc.'s new website!

Visit us now at http:/www.dhiusa.com/

 Diagnostic Hybrids, Inc. (DHI) is engaged in the
development, manufacture, and marketing of innovative
molecular diagnostic products for clinical and
research use, employing gene cloning, DNA probe,
advanced cell culture and transgenic technology.

 DHI's product portfolio includes the ELVIS(reg.)
HSV family of products, incorporating patented
transgenic cells for detection of infectious
herpes simplex virus (HSV); FreshCells(TM) and
FreshFrozenCells(TM) for identification of clinically
relevant viruses, Chlamydia trachomatis and
Clostridium difficile toxin; and Hybriwix(TM) DNA probe
kits for antiviral sensitivity testing.

 Technology Platform: The company has particular
technical and manufacturing strengths, including
patents, licenses and proprietary methodologies, in the
following areas:

-Gene cloning and purification
-Transgenic Cell Biology
-DNA Probe Labeling
-Cell Culture Production
-Kit Development
-Multi-Well Plate Packaging
-Therapeutic DNA Process Development
-Antiviral Drug Screening

 If any of these tasks are performed in your labs, visit
dhiusa.com to view our products in more detail, and let
us show you how we're Advancing virology through
the cell (SM).