New International Business Opportunity

leeismee at HOTMAIL.COM leeismee at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 24 19:50:25 EST 1998

 Hello,

 I would like to invite you to take a quick look at a new
 Business Opportunity that offers you Unlimited
 Income Potential, with absolutely NO RISK...
 I know you have probably heard this before, but
 Our Opportunity offers a 90 day Money-Back
 Guarantee if you are not totally pleased with the program.

 This is an EXTREMELY FAST-GROWING International
 Opportunity!!!

 A ONE-TIME $50 purchase can turn into over
 $24,000 per month plus lots more benefits!...All that's needed
 to qualify, is to find 2 others to join you in this Venture.....

 This is a Four Phase Program with Automatic Re-entries!
 Multiple product choices at each phase.

 There are MAJOR DOWNLINE Clubs and International
 Groups coming into this program, bringing in HUGE numbers
 of people.  In this type of program,  POSITION and TIMING
 are EVERYTHING.....  AND THE TIMING IS RIGHT!!!

 I wanted to make this letter short....So, if interested, just
 reply with "more info" in the subject line to
 leeismee at hotmail.com.   I will send you the details
 immediately. I thank you for  your time, and assure you that
 you will not be dissapointed.

 Thanks,
 Lisa
 mailto:leeismee at hotmail.com
 "NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED"

               REMOVE INFO
        `\||||||/                     Wishing you the Best!

       (@@)
 _____|_____Please pardon the intrusion_|____|_____
 to be removed, Hit Reply and type: Subject: "REMOVE"
 and you will be permanently removed from any future mailings.