Help!! I need a Chl marker!!

Glenn Wall-Manning gmanning at wnmeds.ac.nz
Wed Jun 24 16:15:04 EST 1998

Darren,
Get hold of some pACYC184.  The map is in the NEB catalogue.  Genebank
accession no is X06403, which will allow you to design PCR primers.  Or try
a mini Tn10 transposon.  I think one of those is chlor res.
Good luck.

--
Glenn Wall-Manning
Dental Research Group                 Standard disclaimers apply