www hydropathy plot software

Simon Mauch Simon.Mauch at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Jun 24 15:42:54 EST 1998

Hi Ricky,
you can find a huge mass of such (and other) anylsis tools on the
Pedro's BioMolecular Research Tools Website. This collection is
mirrored in the US, Germay, Swizerland and Japan. The german link is:
"http://www.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de/bionet/research_tools.html"
Go to part 1. There you find a list of usefull tools. There you might
find a relevant server for you.

A page directly adressing your problem is
"http://www.expasy.ch/cgi-bin/protscale.pl"
at the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Geneva, Swizerland.
You will get an http-output of the plot and in addition they provide
the possibility to download the graphics file as a gif, postscipt or
whatsoever file.

Hope this helps,
Simon