resuspending high molecular weight genomic DNA: a problem?

drdad at drdad at
Wed Jun 24 05:33:17 EST 1998

While genomic DNA which is very pure might disappear from view in seconds,
it definitely takes hours to over night at 37-65oC to uniformly dissolve
into solution.  The purity of the DNA and the pH of the solution would
also affect the process.

Dr. Felix D. Guerrero
drdad at