Try it before you buy it!! Free Post-Launch

myserver at net.com myserver at net.com
Wed Jun 24 09:15:16 EST 1998

Try It Before You Buy It !

Have Your Downline Built BEFORE You Spend Any Money !

There are a number important factors that increase the chances of
any networker becoming successful. Initially, the most important
of these is the momentum and excitement of actively sponsoring
new members. How would you like to know that you have an existing
downline and team in place to continue to help you develop a
network BEFORE you ever sign up or invest a penny ? With our Post
Launch I program you can!

A Post-launch is similiar to a pre-launch with two main
differences. A Post-launch places a large group of excited
individuals into an ESTABLISHED Marketing program instead of a
Marketing plan that may only be testing the waters (80% of new
MLM's go defunct in the first year of business). Secondly, our
program uses a new and unique TEAM concept to help you to build a
network.

There is absolutely no risk to get involved and no cost to join
Post-Launch I.

For more information, type "Post-Launch Info" in the subject line
and respond to Lyn_Phillips at hotmail.com.  You may also send
remove requests to this same address.

Lyn Phillips

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain !