DROP 10 Pounds In 3 Days !!!

cdancer721 at PFLM.aol.com cdancer721 at PFLM.aol.com
Thu Jun 25 19:18:30 EST 1998

Yes, I said 3 days, not 3 weeks! The Perfect Diet for that
special occasion, when 10 pounds would mean a lot!
A wedding, a graduation party or just for the week-end to
meet people and have some fun. The average weight loss is
10 full pounds!  I know.  My family and friends use it!
On more than one occasion too !

The diet is 3 full meals a day, plus snacks, that include a
special combination of normal, everyday food that,
once eaten, speed up the metabolism in your body to produce
a dramatic weight loss.

Start on Tuesday and you are ready for the week-end
or that special event. 10 pounds means clothes feel better
and you feel better! I feel great confidence when my weight
is under control. Most people do!

Please order by sending $5 dollars to the address below. I have
had and used this diet over 7 years, so $5 dollars is not a
bad deal! Please include your mailing address or e-mail address
as I can send it both ways. Or you order by check on the web
at the address below and we will e-mail it to you.
This is perfectly secure and will get much faster results.
You choose!       Thank You and Good Luck!

WebCheck Order:   http://www.davidc.com/pages/dietorder.html

Mail Order:

Health and Diet, Inc.
PO Box 26005