Serious International Business Opportunity

internet at OPPORTUNITY.COM internet at OPPORTUNITY.COM
Sat Jun 27 17:13:27 EST 1998

***
* THIS IS TO BE SENT TO YOU IN COMPLIANCE WITH "S.1618 Title 3".
* *
* TO REVIEW S.1618 TITLE 3 PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:
* *
<http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html> *
***
Sender: HWK Global Network
1755 Robson
Vancouver BC
Email: erginos at hotmail.com
Phone: 604-838-7230

TO BE REMOVED FROM MY ACTIVE MAILING LISTS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
WITH "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT HEADER.
***
Hello,

I received your email address as someone with a legitimate home business
opportunity. Or you have sent me your offer or were listed in a message I
received, or are on a safe to email list. If this is INCORRECT please
forgive the intrusion and simply reply with "REMOVE" in the subject area.

***
Serious International Business Opportunity
Income on the web - Put your computer to work -
PT / FT - Full training - Great benefits - Full support -
For complete information please reply only to:
erginos at hotmail.com
Only serious and positive people please -
We will contact you promptly