An Email Business That will Absolutely STUN YOU!!!!!

jsas at XTRA.CO.NZ jsas at XTRA.CO.NZ
Mon Jun 29 23:07:31 EST 1998

"FREE START"

Dear Friend,

If you're reading this, then you may be looking for a business that's
different, and really works and that's so NEW it's only just being
promoted by e-mail.   You can run it entirely on line, in your spare
or full time and it works anywhere throughout the world.

My name is John Slattery and at this time I am very committed into
earning a Great 2nd Income from a business that a group I am involved
with
has been running
very successfully for the past few months, until recently just by using
regular mail.

we have adapted our business and made it available to others since April
1997 to operate purely by e-mail  (although it can still be run by
regular mail as well).   What you will see here represents an incredible
legal money making business that anyone can run from their kitchen
table.
You will receive full instructions - it's so easy to
The work is so easy even your SPOUSE or the kids could do it. Plus I'm
always available to give help and answer your questions.

I have been earning substantial profits from regular mail but the
earnings
from e-mail promotions will make this look like small change!   Plus
the savings on printing and postage!

My present monthly income is over $5000 and growing by the week.  I
confidently expect my annual earnings to exceed $150-200,000 in my first
year, purely from regular mail.  Just think what this will rise to with
the
power of e-mail advertising on a global scale?

This is a genuine home business, not a chain letter, money game,
telecom scheme or any of the multitude of dubious 'business' offers
that come through your e mailbox.   And to prove my sincerity I make NO
CHARGE to join me for the first month.  You will receive all the
information to get started plus the first months information package
($100 value).   If by small chance you are not satisfied with the
program by the first month and want to discontinue, you may by all
means do so and I will never bug you again.  But on the other hand, if
you are satisfied with the program and wish to continue after the
first month, that s when you would have to pay $100 for the next months
information package.

If you want more information and follow my success to make it your
own, reply to mailto:jsas at xtra.co.nz and insert "MORE INFO" in the
subject
box and put
your full name and e-mail address in the message body.

With my warmest greetings
John Slattery
mailto:jsas at xtra.co.nz