* Computer Deal Comparison

harken at FIRETHEBOSS.COM harken at FIRETHEBOSS.COM
Tue Jun 30 13:17:33 EST 1998

Sent from: Onwave Marketing
1044 St. Joe, Spearfish, SD, 57783
888-901-5908, harken at firetheboss.com
This text is placed here as stipulated in bill S. 1618 Title 3.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
Free Removal: Reply Subject = "remove"

================== No Risky Contracts! ===================
 This is unlike ALL the other computer "deals" out there
 that promise you a "free" computer when, in reality,
 you're expected to take out a BIG RISK Finance Loan!
 (Ad-Max International, Online Exchange, Ericson, etc.)
================== No Risky Financing! ===================

You Can Qualify Much Faster With Our Small & Simple Matrix!

 We're unlike those other companies that require you to
 build a HUGE DOWNLINE MATRIX before you finally qualify
 for your computer system or commission. Here's a quick
 comparison between ours (Ad-Net) and the other companies:

=PCs4ALL: 3x5 matrix = 363 people required in downline
=MegaBytes: 2x6 matrix = 126 people required in downline
=Ad-Net Regular: 2x4 matrix = Only 30 people to qualify!
=Ad-Net Accelerator: 2x3 matrix = Only 14 people to qualify!

 Now you can own a New Top-of-the-Line 233 MMX <fast!>
 Pentium 4.33GB Multi-Media Computer System, FULLY-LOADED
 for $99 or $199 ONE-TIME!! (Enroll 3 & Yours is FREE!)

  * And when we say ONE-TIME we mean ONE-TIME! *

$$$ No Risky Contracts! No Financing Needed! No Loans! $$$

           No Monthly Payment - EVER!
           No Finance Burdens - EVER!
           No Risky Contracts - EVER!

YOU GET A Referral Program! Earn a BIG Residual Income!
YOU GET A Free Attractive Personal Replicated Web Site!
YOU GET A Personal Fax-On-Demand and Voice Mail System!

=============== FREE GROUP BONUSES! ================

= Internet Marketing Tips! Internet Marketing Tools!
= Free Access to Our Secret Online Marketing Weapon!
= Online Computer Source Downline Viewing!
= Communicate With Your Downline Online 24/hours!
= Proven Marketing Plans! (Online/Offline)
= Weekly Updates and Group Support!
= List of Hundreds of Online Free Classifieds!
= List of Hundreds of Sales-Pulling Ezines!
= List of Hundreds of Free-For-All Sites!
= How to Submit to 100's of Classifieds FAST!
= Direct/Commercial Email Plan For the Novice!
= Best Search Engine Secret Discussion List!

For more information, please mailto:harken at firetheboss.com