Help again for plasmid purification!

Todd Serulneck serulneck at CBR.MED.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Mar 2 10:43:02 EST 1998

Hi! Guys:

Help need for plasmid DNA purification.

I am purifying plasmid DNA using Promega miniprepa DNA Purification
System from Novablue cell transformated by Clontech pEGFP-N1
containing the inserts. Some strange things happened, I really got the
plasmid with inserts, but allways accompanied by a 580 bp DNA band
before and after digestion (RNase can't remove this band).

Since the plasmid DNA is to be used for transfection,  I got to figure
out what it is.

Does anybody have experience about this?

Please help!