Electroporators

Tue Mar 3 10:34:17 EST 1998

At 06:08 3/3/98 -0800, Judith Blasser F-H wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Could anyone help with advice about the quality of electroporators
>available on the market?  Is there a "best electroporator" that means
>trouble free! Any input would be appreciated.

Judith:

I'm sure you'll get "plugs" for others for other machines.  However, I'll
strongly recommend the BTX EC600.  A "fried" Gene pulser I was the reason
we looked at BTX.  However, I have not seen a Gene Pulser II and have no
idea what improvements have been made.

"no affiliation with BTX, just a very content customer"...

David