Electroporators

Lars Andrup andrup at internet.dk
Wed Mar 4 02:55:14 EST 1998

Dear Judith,
If you are beeing offered a "GeneZapper" from IBI, think twice.

We have had one and when it broke down (refused to deliver the pulse) it
was impossible to have it repaired; company sold... and no one would tuch
it.

We have now a BioRad, as most I guess, and its working OK.

yours

lars
--
Lars Andrup, senior researcher

"Judith Blasser F-H" <jbmed at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in article
<19980303140704.18848.qmail at hotmail.com>...