Muristerone A

Michele Harvey mharvey at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 9 17:20:10 EST 1998

Hi Grant,
This is clearly a problem that many investigators are being faced with.
We have spent considerable time getting constructs built and transfected
and we are now out of Muristone.  Invitrogen has put us in a very bad
position.  We are looking now for any alternative sources but the
prospects are not good.  We would be very grateful if you could forward
any information you come across and we will be happy to do the same for
you.  Invitrogen has also told us that they are working on an analogue but
will not be specific about the availability (my guess is several
months--they hint at a month or so).  Sigma is no longer selling this
reagent and to our knowledge nobody makes this stuff.  Enough of the
whining though, when do we start the litigation?

Eric Lynch and Dan Black

University of Washington
Seattle WA 98195
206-616-4297