Muristerone A

Heinz J. Schaefers schaefers at sun.XuchcX.edu
Thu Mar 12 15:07:53 EST 1998

Hi,

Grant Stewart wrote:

> I've been using the Ecdysone -Inducible system for gene expression
> supplied by Invitrogen.  However, they now claim not to be able to supply
> the inducing ecdysone analogue, Muristerone A - therefore making the
> system redundant.
>
> Has anyone an idea if this is as dead-end as it sounds?  Any other suppliers?

we are in the same situation; Invitrogen put our Muristerone order on backorder
with unknown shipment date (at least it seems they try to ship it, but when is
the question).Since Muristerone A is also listed in the SIGMA 1998 catalogue, we
tried to get it from them: no luck either: "this product is no longer sold by
SIGMA".
If anyone knows another supplier for Muristerone A, please let us know.

Thanks

Heinz
--
Heinz J. Schaefers, Ph.D.
University of Connecticut Health Center, Department of Physiology,