gel documentation systems

Smoothies channels at sghms.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 11:57:19 EST 1998

We have a Kodak digital camera DC-40 + the image analysis software they
sell with it and we are very pleased with it. Obviously the DC-120 is more
sensitive and will give better resolution.
With our DC40 we still have to use a Polaroid camera to record faint bands
on EtBromide stained-gels.
The digital camera option also allows you to take "normal" pictures (eg:
of some specimens, or culture plates, particular setup etc..).
No afiliation with Kodak whatsoever. I even think the package is expensive
and the cost could be reduced by buying the camera separately, but then
you need hoods...

Claire Fenech
Pharmacology
St George's Hospital Medical School