bradley turner turner at SPRCORE.BIDMC.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Mar 20 23:19:06 EST 1998

Hi Brett,

There was recently a review article covering different methods of DNA

Approaches to DNA mutagenesis: An overview
Ling, M.M., and Robinson, B.H.
Analytical Biochemistry 254:157-178, 1997

I hope this helps,
Brad Turner

  		    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School		617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology	617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 536			bsturner at
330 Brookline Avenue		bturner at
Boston, MA 02215		turner at