Tallest Sunflower Contest

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Mar 23 08:31:55 EST 1998

He probably wants us to give away some of our lab monsters, eh?

> Why do you, farmboys, crosspost this balderdash to
> bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts?!!
> Don't know bout them sunfloverz but you are surely up for "Da
> dumbest crossposter of da month" contest.
>
>  > >Does anybody know if there are any tallest sunflower contests
>  this year. > > > >It doesn't matter where on the world the contests
>  are held. > >Please mail me if you know such a contest. I would
>  like to know where > >the contest is held, what prizes the give
>  away and how I could contact > >the people that organize them. > >
>  > >Thanks very much, > >
> > >Pieter Heijms
> > >
> > >The Netherlands
> >
> > Pieter,
> >
> > The tallest sunflowers always grow in Kansas, the sunflower state.
> >
> > Jayhwak Craig
>
> --
> Vladimir Svetlov
> McArdle Lab for Cancer Research
> Dept. Oncology
> UW-Madison
> 1400 University Ave.
> Madison, WI 53706

-----
This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/research.htm
-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.
------
usual disclaimers apply
------