Listmode data conversion: from Elite to Beckon format.

Jorg Kirberg Kirberg at
Thu Mar 26 12:37:39 EST 1998

In article <35192AC8.F0FF17F5 at>, Eugene <ronlab at> wrote:
>     Does anyone know free or inexpensive software that can perform such
> conversion? Alternatively, is there free or inexpensive (!) software
> that can work with DOS or Win95 and process Coulter listmode files
> (create histograms, do stats, etc.)?

Dear Eugene,
not 100 % shure, but I thought the WinMDI programm could use almost
all kind of FCS data. Have a look at:
Good luck, jorg

Note: Follow-up a bit more restricted

            Correct E_mail address as below (spam blocker)
Joerg Kirberg                              Tel. 0031 - 20 - 512 19 98
The Netherlands Cancer Institute           FAX  0031 - 20 - 512 20 11
Div. Molecular Genetics (H4)               E_mail kirberg at
Plesmanlaan 121
NL - 1066 CX Amsterdam
The Netherlands