Affymetrix

cgriffin at wco.com cgriffin at wco.com
Sun Mar 29 19:38:38 EST 1998

To the group in general,

We have recently purchased a complete Affymetrix GeneChip system here at
San Francisco General Hospital/ UCSF. I thought it might serve all fellow
GeneChip users to come together and form an informal group wherein we can
share our collective frustrations and victories in this relatively new
technology. If per chance this posting has reached any Affymetrix system
user, and you¹ve an interest in discussing your experiences with other
users please feel free to contact me by e-mail at: aniya at itsa.ucsf.edu. My
intention is to put together a list of users, and with any luck perhaps
start a new bionet group dedicated to not only Affymetrix, but the
complete ³array² of genomic screening technologies on the horizon.

I look forward to hearing from any and all interested parties.

Regards,

Chandi Griffin
Molecular Biology Core Section
SFGH-General Clinical Research Center