Refrigerated Microfuge

Michael T. MacDonell, Ph.D. visla at iix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 2 17:43:52 EST 1998

Dear Yoonsuk Park:

I have an alternative suggestion, if you are interested.  We purchased
a refrigerated microfuge from Heraeus.  It is called a Heraeus Biofuge
Fresco.  Catalog number 75005515.  We talked them down to $2000 total
for a "demo" model (the list price is around $3000).  It is excellent.
Since then we bought a second one.  It is very well made and it hasn't
given us ANY problems at all.  Their telephone number (on the side of
the microfuge) is 800-HERAEUS.  You might want to consider it, since
you could buy two of them from Eppendorf prices.

Best Regards,
Mike

We purchased two On Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:49:49 +1300, Steve Rice