Motif search(ת¼Ä)

SYSOP.bbs at DNS.CST.SH.CN SYSOP.bbs at DNS.CST.SH.CN
Wed Nov 4 00:08:14 EST 1998

Jeffrey
Re: Motif search
: Hi, there!
: I have a question which is not somewhat appropriate in this news group.
: When searching motifs or signatures by motif search program, I could see
: many amidation, phosphorylation, myristoylation and glycosylation sites.
:
: Can I be sure that this modification sites are all exactly predicted. If
: not, how much can I assure it.
: In addition, which information and conclusions can I infer from this
: modification sites.
:
: I'm waiting for your kind reply.
: Thanks in advance.

As a matter of factor, the searching results, which often contain more modification
sites than actually be, is just a kind of reference.
--
bbs.cst.sh.cn¡¤[FROM: 202.127.16.22]