HELP! - cloning problem

Wed Nov 4 19:40:14 EST 1998

     Dear Daniel,
     Thank you for the following comment.  Yes, I have successfully cloned
     the whole coding region of the gene in a T-vector.  It went just fine.
      I also cloned the gene from a different bacterial species, which is
     pretty similar to what I am going to clone, successfully into pBAD.
     So my guess is it may not be at least very toxic...?
     Hello Mari,
     sounds like you try to clone a toxic gene. Does it work to clone it
     into a completely other vector? Like a non-gene region of pB322, or do
     you need it in pBAD or pMAL?
     Regards, Daniel