searching for HLA negative cell line

Thu Nov 5 15:51:32 EST 1998

At 11:16 11/5/98 -0800, rashie athukorala wrote:
>does anyone know of such a line?
>
>suggestions for how I might better search for it would be appreciated as
well.

Hi:

Going strictly from memory,  Daudi (B cell) and K562 (erythroleukemic) come
to mind as Class-I negative.  I also have it in my advisors handwriting
(from *many* moons ago) that the B cell line Raji is also Class-I negative.
  All can be had from ATCC.

Hope this helps,
David

 David L. Haviland, Ph.D.