Reverse transcription

Mr K Dai kdai at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 6 13:34:07 EST 1998

I think that to control the quality of the cDNA, it would be wiser to do
some PCR on it other than running a test gel bcoz the transcripts will
keep invisible. If you can try some house keeping gene such as actin or
GAPDH, etc, it will be benefitful and confidence bearing for your
experiment.  Good luck!

David Dai