ABI 310 capillaries, BigDye Reagent

Joseph C. Bagshaw jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Fri Nov 6 10:06:30 EST 1998

We have been using a product called HalfTerm from GenPak.  With some
primer-template combinations we can use as little as 1/8 of the regular
amount of ABI terminator Ready Reaction mix, and we routinely use 1/4.  I
have also heard that you can get away with simply using half the normal
amount with no aditives.  Haven't tried that one yet.

Joe Bagshaw, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Roadkill on the information superhighway.