SDM primers Design by Computer

Gianluca Molla molla at imiucca.csi.unimi.it
Fri Nov 6 03:11:14 EST 1998

Hi,
I want to design SDM primers to make puntiform mutants of
my protein. In order to get a simple and fast procedure for
mutants screening I want to design the primers so that, at the
same time they will mutate the desired codon, they will insert
or delete a restriction enzyme site.
Usually I used a computer program avaible on internet at this
site: tyr.gdb.org:2001/primer, but recently I had a lot of
problems to connect.
My question is: is there another on line program I can use?
Thank You

--
Gianluca Molla
E-mail: molla at imiucca.csi.unimi.it
Department of Structural and Functional Biology  Tel. ++39 332 421505
Via J.H. Dunant, 2 - 21100 VARESE (Italy)   Fax. ++39 332 421500