searching a shared cDNA library

Patrick Augereau augereau at u148.montp.inserm.fr
Mon Nov 2 12:19:08 EST 1998

Has anybody ever done a cDNA library from MDA-MB 231 mammry cancer cell
line (either the original cell line or a derivative transformed by human
ERalpha), or knows a lab having done such a job. Please email me to the
address below, giving me your sharing conditions.
Thanks in advance.

--
|          Patrick Augereau            |