Need hirudin antibody

Seokjin Hong sjhong at
Mon Nov 9 23:35:09 EST 1998

We need antibodies against hirudin.
It will be used for testing cross-reactivity with other novel thrombin
How can I find that antibodies? If there is any type of antibody against
in your laboratory, please let me know.
Otherwise, the name of company selling its antibody would be a help.

Hong Seokjin ph. D. candidate, Bioresource laboratory
in Dept. of Biological Sciences, KAIST, Taejon, Korea 305-701
email: sjhong at,
Voice: +82-42-869-2652, Fax: +82-42-869-2610

More information about the Methods mailing list