cDNA expression arrays

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at
Mon Nov 9 19:06:27 EST 1998

In article <36474cce.54961319 at>, levenson at (Victor
Levenson) wrote:

> I am for this! Let's put it to a vote?
> luc <luc at> wrote:
> >i would like to do a similar thing in the future. i wonder wether
> >it wouldnt be
> >the time to start a newsgroup on expression arrays and micro arrays.
> >alas i do not know how to do that

> >Mr. J Gaughan wrote:
> >> Hello there,
> >> we are about to embark upon a screening program using the Clontech
> >> expression array (mouse). Do any of you guys have any experience
> >> and/or tips
> >> for first time users in order to get the best out of the system?
> >> Feel free to reply here or to my personal
> >> e-mail :j.gaughan at
> >> Many thanks

It may not be the ideal answer but the group
bionet.molbio.genome-program already exists
(and is very very quiet).  I don't know the
charter for the group but it may overlap with
your interests and give you a ready-made
solution.  Alternatively you may find enough
common ground with bionet.molecules.repertoires
(another very quiet group).
Bernard P. Murray, PhD