THE LIFETIME REMINDER SERVICE

Clark klak22 at NEWMAIL.NET
Fri Nov 13 01:25:11 EST 1998

THE LIFETIME REMINDER SERVICE  will send you
a postcard 1 week prior to every date that you
want to be reminded of year after year for the
rest of your life!

Do you forget?
    Friends Birthdays?
    Anniversaries?
    When to change your oil?
    Your annual outdoor activities
    such as hunting, fishing, or
    camping, trips?

Any Important dates that you want to be
reminded of? Or even reminders to do things
like call your friend in Alaska once a year!

Every time you remember a friend or relatives
special date it makes you a special person.
Every time you remember a special occasion or
a "To Do" you become a better person.

Get one for yourself to remember special occasions.

Give Life Time Reminders out as incentives to your
employees.

Use Life Time Reminders for fund raisers

(ask about our GREAT rates...
(you can buy each reminder for as low as $5)

           or BUY IN QUANTITY!

For only $39.00 we will rush you a kit that
has everything you need to start receiving
unlimited reminders in your mailbox. Yes,
the number of occasions that we will remind
you of each year is unlimited AND you can
change your reminders at ANYTIME!!

Order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
(800) 860 - 6821

PLease reply with subject "remove" to be removed from our list, Thank
You for your time