DNA solution like glue

Geoffrey Kidd gkidd at aptagen.com
Fri Nov 13 15:17:05 EST 1998

I'm not sure what CTAB stands for, but from your description of your solution, it
sounds like it could be pure DNA already.  DNA is extremely viscous.  You may need
to shear it by repeated passage through a pipet and/or a needle in order to reduce
the DNA length and, therefore, the viscosity.  Hope this helps.

Geoffrey Kidd, Ph.D.
Technical Services Manager
Aptagen, Inc.
www.aptagen.com