Rare Earth Magnets

Bjorn P. eped at online.no
Sat Nov 14 14:28:50 EST 1998

You should be able to get it from:

Magnet Sales & Manufacturing Inc.
11248 Playa Court
Culver City, CA 90230
(800)421-6692 or (310)391-7213
Fax: (310)390-4357
e-mail: magnetix at aol.com

or

Magnet Sales & Service Ltd.
Telephone                                  FAX
+44 (0)1793 488686                  +44 (0)1793 488646
Postal address
11 Ash, Kembrey Park, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 6UN, England
Electronic mail
sales at magnetsales.co.uk
support at magnetsales.co.uk

I have used magnets from Magnet Sales & Services myself for a Dynabead
application, when we
developed an automatic unit for both positive and negative selection of
cells.

Regrads,
Bjorn P.

bbeitzel at biomail.ucsd.edu skrev i meldingen ...