help for culture of atrial cells and ventricular cardiocyte

Yang jingxuan yjx at PUBLIC.EAST.CN.NET
Sat Nov 14 09:31:16 EST 1998

Dear colleagues:

         I am a Ph. D graduate student, I am going to do the primary
         culture of the Rat atrial and ventricular cardiocyte and the
         subsquently transfection with Lipofectamine or electrophoration
         respectively. but I have just found little information about it,
         Is there anyone can kindly give me some hints to it?

        Thanks for your kindness.

          Yang Jingxuan
          Dept. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology,
          Inst. of Basic Med. Sci.