reporter system

David Dai kdai at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sat Nov 14 11:32:11 EST 1998

Hello, all!

I am going to do some expression pilot study of my DNA fragment. I already
construct them into firefly luciferase reporter vector. But for my
experiment, I need another constructive expressed reporter as an internal
adjustment. I know there is some Dual Assay for both firefly luciferase
and Renilla luciferase. Since I already bought reagents for firefly
luciferase and don't want to waste them, does anyone be kind and give me
vector. Could that be a nice internal adjustment? I am using a Wallac
VICTOR multilabel counter. Could it be possible that those two different
proteins be under assay in the same well? Thanks in advance!

David Dai