Source of Microsomal membranes?

Chris H Lindley chris at scotgate2.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 15 13:50:36 EST 1998

Hi all,

I'm trying to trackdown any other sources of microsomes
for in vitro expression (Promega's TnT kit.)

Now I know it's probably recommended to use Promega's
own Canine Pancreatic Microsomal Membranes that they supply.
However i'd be interested to know of there's any other sources
that people have used sucessfully.

I've done a search on Dejanews, but it seems although people
have asked, nobody has answered:-)

Any comments welcome!

Cheers
Chris

ps it is a transmembrane protein I'm trying to express!!!

--
ATGCTGCTAGTCGTAGCATGCTGCTTGATCGATGCGGTACGTGATGATCGTAGCTAGCTGGGCTAGTGG
¦  Chris H. Lindley                                  Yorkshire, UK  ¦