We Bulk Email!

Vladimir Svetlov svetlov at oncology.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 16 18:09:50 EST 1998

In article <72os05$efj$1 at mserv2.dl.ac.uk>, john11 at beer.com wrote:

Please stop using this forum dedicated to the exchange of information
regarding molecular biological methods and reagents (spelled it out for
you, bubba, in case it was not obvious from the abbreviated title) to spam
your email service.

> Announcing a Bulk Friendly Isp!
>
> Stop Getting Kicked offline for Bulk Emailing!
> Call Email Direct Today! If you want Advertise your Business to millions
a people across the internet call us Today.
> For Only 125$ per month you can reach 35,000 people per week(thats over
140,000 people per month) through our ISP. ( plus a 50$ setup fee)

--
Vladimir Svetlov, PhD
McArdle Lab for Cancer Res.