PCR - Master Mix

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Mon Nov 16 09:26:04 EST 1998

I as well as many of my friends have used the Ready to Go PCR beads from
Amersham/Pharmacia for about 4 yrs now (approx 3,000 rxns)  I have NEVER had a
bead fail.  I am not affiliated with A/P but I can't stress enough to people
that this is the most amazing PCR related product I've ever seen.
I really can't believe that people still want to make master mixes when these
are out there.  I guess if you have special conditions that would be fine but
for everyday PCR these are great.  I know I sound like I'm a sales rep for
these but I really want to help people with their work and these really do.  I
am also very critical of any kit that's out there but just try them and I
believe you to will be amazed.

John R. McQuiston
Foodborne Diseases Branch
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Atlanta GA.

In article <72n9st$otv$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>, beakerhead at hotmail.com says...