Stop e-mail sales!!!!

John R. McQuiston zje8 at cdc.gov
Mon Nov 16 12:53:16 EST 1998

I am getting sick of getting follow up e-mails from companies pushing their
products (2 from Sigma lately) after I post a note about a competitors product.
 This is supposed to be a forum for scientists to exchange ideas not for sales
rep.'s to try to sell you stuff.  Especially WHEN I"M NOT THE ONE ASKING FOR
HELP !!!!!

If you have a good product you should post a note about it and let everyone see
it instead of e-mailing me directly.
I welcome anyone who wants to e-mail when I am requesting help or have a point
they want to make.  This is one of the best newsgroups for actually keeping on
the subject and I hope it stays that way for years to come.

SALES REP"S BACK OFF!!!!

John R. McQuiston